Saturday 4 October 2014

Spring Makeup

I have recently been loving the minimal makeup look as it is now finally Spring!

1. I prime my face with MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage which makes my skin feel nice and smooth.

2. Recently instead of using a foundation I have just been using my NARS radiant creamy concealer which provides enough coverage for my face. I blend two shades of the concealer together which is "Vanilla" and "Custard" to match my skin tone, which then I apply it on my blemishes with a beauty blender. The beauty blender naturally blends the concealer into your face without leaving any harsh lines like a brush would. Then to cover and highlight underneath my eyes I apply the concealer in "Vanilla".
In the shade "Vanilla" and "Custard"

3. I set my face with the Bare Mineral Translucent Touch Up Veil using patting motions so I don't sweep away any concealer.


4. Then to bronze my face I use the NARS Laguna Bronzer with my Real Techniques blush brush.

5. To give my face a healthy glow I use the NARS blush in the shade "Deep Throat" with my xobeauty angled blush brush.


6. To fill in my eyebrows and give them shape I use the Benefit Gimme Brow.
In the shade medium/deep

7. Curling my eyelashes before apply my mascara is a must! I use my Shu Uemura eye lash curler and then I apply the Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express mascara 


8. To give my lips a light sheen and to hydrate them I apply Smith's Rosebud Salve.


I hope you enjoyed this post!

Whitney x




No comments:

Post a Comment