Monday 12 January 2015

Beauty Wishlist

Hello Everyone!

After watching countless amounts of beauty youtube videos , I have accumulated a list of beauty products that I would love to purchase and try out (preferably before I die) ! I know that I probably won't be able to try all of these products, but a girl can dream right?? I am always on the lookout for new beauty products even though I probably don't need them as I love trying out new things.

Face

- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet 

- Giorgio Armani 'Luminous Silk' Foundation 

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

-  Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

Eyes

- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

- Urban Decay Naked Palette 

- Hourglass Modernist Eye shadow Palette in Infinity 

- MAC Pigment in the shade Tan

Lips

- Nars Audacious Lipstick in Natalie

Tools

- Nars Foundation Pump

- Real Techniques Brushes from the Bold Metals Collection


Leave down in the comments what's on your wish list!



Whitney x





No comments:

Post a Comment