Friday 20 February 2015

One Direction Concert Experience

My One Direction Concert Experience

Hello everyone! 
I thought I would do a post, about my One Direction concert experience and post some of my photos and videos. This post will be a memory that I will look at in the future and remember all the wonderful experiences that I had. I attended three of the shows which I am extremely lucky and thankful that I could go! 

On the first night , I flew to Sydney on the 7th of February to go to the first ever OTRA tour show. That night I was roughly about 7 seats away from the catwalk/b stage! ahhhhh! I could go on and on about how wonderful the boys were but I would probably still be rambling 120 years later. 

Here are some of the photos I took from that night. 











The second time I saw One Direction was in Melbourne, on the 14th of February! This concert was extra special as it was on Valentine's Day. All the boys were extremely happy and Harry threw a banana at a fan! During You and I most of the people in the arena held up hearts which Liam had taken a selfie of, he was extremely happy during that moment.

Here are some of my favourite pictures that I had taken a picture of from that night!

















The last time I saw One Direction on the 15th of February , I was lucky enough to be in third row, even though I was by myself it was absolutely amazing. I had made a pretty random sign for the concert in hopes of the boys noticing it , I had on it 'I HICCUP'! I was really lucky that all the boys saw it, Louis made his silly face at me and Josh pretend to imitate a hiccup and brought it to the attention of Niall, which he pointed at my poster. 
It was one of the best nights of my whole entire life, if you have not been to a One Direction concert, it is something that you must do before you die. The atmosphere is absolutely amazing and thrilling inside the stadium/arena, everyone is just so happy. 

Here are some of pictures from that night!

















Hope you enjoyed this blog post!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them down below in the comments



Whitney x


3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Cool blog!
    Just want to know what camera you use when you are at a concert? - just your phone or? :)


    // that-girl-world.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete