Tuesday 5 January 2016

All About Foundations

Hello Everyone! It's been a while since my last post but I thought I would kick start the new year with a brand new post. If you know me well, you would know that I am addicted to buying new foundations as I love trying out different formulas. 



I could go on forever about all these foundations but I thought I would highlight my favourites within my collection.

NARS SHEER GLOW
This foundation gives amazing coverage and makes your skin look so natural! This is one of my favourite foundations considering I have two shades depending on the season as my skin changes shades. With no spf, it means that it photographs beautifully within photos with flash photography. So there is no worry for a white face! I usually buff it into my skin with my ZOEVA silk finish brush to give it a flawless look. The only concern with this product is that if you have extremely dry skin or some dry patches on your face it might accentuate  them as the foundation clings to the drier skin. So make sure you moisturise or prep your skin beforehand. 

TOO FACED BORN THIS WAY
I was in search for a foundation that would be compatible with my skin whilst in the colder climates and I found this little gem! Keep in mind that I have combination skin, this foundation did not cling to my skin in the colder climate during my trip to Japan. With this oil-free medium to full coverage foundation it is so easily bendable within the skin which creates a flawless finish. I usually like to apply it with my beauty blender for a more natural look.

CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIERE VELVET
This is my most recent foundation purchase and I love it to bits! This light coverage is great for summer days as it is light on the skin but it still gives great coverage. It is suited to normal - oily skin so it is perfect! I love how natural it looks and the best thing is that it doesn't leave me at the end of the day looking like a shiny ball! It also lasts all day ( I always use a primer and powder though!)

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and if you want an in-depth review of any foundation or have any questions, make sure to comment down below! 

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment