Sunday 10 January 2016

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag

I recently came back from a trip to Japan and I thought I would share my beauty travel essentials with you!




BASE
Starting off with moisturising beforehand to prep my skin, I then apply my MUFE Mattifying primer to ensure that my makeup stays on all day during my adventures. Next, I buff the Two Faced Born This Way foundation into my face using my ZOEVA Silk Finish Brush. I then apply underneath my eyes with my ring finger the Bobbi Brown Corrector in the shade Bisque. This concealer counteracts the dark undertones underneath my eyes as it is a salmon coloured concealer. I Would highly recommend this product! Then after using a damp beauty blender, I apply my Nars Creamy concealer on top of the salmon coloured concealer. To ensure that the concealer does not crease throughout the day, I set it with my Laura Mercier Translucent Powder by using the baking technique utilising my beauty blender. Nobody wants a oily face throughout the day, so I set my face with the Bare Minerals translucent powder using my MAC 129 Brush.

CHEEKS
To add some colours to my cheeks I apply my Nars Deep throat blush and to bronze my face I apply the Nars Laguna Bronzer in the "3B" motion which is from the temples to the cheekbones and down the jaw. Lately a good highlight is all the rave, so I applied my Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector onto the tops of my cheek bones with my xoBeauty Fan Brush.

EYES/BROWS
As I only wanted a natural look, I didn't bring any eyeshadow with me on my trip to Japan. I firstly curled my eyelashes with my Shu Uemura eyelash curler (This is the best curler!) and applied the Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara. Then to give a bit of oomph to my brows, I used my Benefit Gimme Brow in the shade dark.

Be sure to checkout my beauty instagram @alluire, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment